United States citizens and permanent residents should submit the documents listed in the application checklist for domestic freshmen. Applicants should include an original, official transcript of international work plus a certified translation if the original is not in English. If the international work has been reported as transfer work on a U.S. transcript, include a copy of the original international transcript in addition to the official U.S. transcript.

Regardless of citizenship, applicants with international course work may be required to demonstrate proof of English proficiency depending upon factors such as length of time outside of the U.S., language of academic instruction, and primary language spoken at home. For more information, refer to our English language proficiency guidelines.